Maybe shortage Vihtavuori powder???

& right after I decided to run N-570..... if it wasn't for bad luck:rolleyes:

But, at least they don't "anticipate" any issues, that's almost comforting.

Anticipate is the modern term for it's probably going to happen so stock up before a substantial price increase.......

I just dumped a pile of it in the trash from pulled PPU .338 rounds. PPU also uses that powder. Too bad their primers are amor plated....lol I took out 70 live ones and not one went poof....

I would think that in a good corporate sense, Lapua would step up and buy the facility in as much as their ammunition platforms (factory) are designed around that powder. That makes good business sense.

It could very well be the unstability of the Euro at the present time that's the vehicle propelling these decisions.

Sidecar, Don't be talking like that! I have high hopes for the V-V powder I have :D

But I do think you're correct in you statements. It's gonna happen or they wouldn't be putting it out there. Where's Kevin Thomas at?! Go Lapua!

Should be an interesting topic to monitor.

How the heck that part escaped me is beyond stupid. Thought I was replying to a current post!

oh well, if the foo shixx…. Glad i wasnt too smug!
After a sheety day of people yelling and quarreling and throwing each other under the bus, I needed this laugh. Thank you!