Maths question for someone with brains ?

DUH,​

Sorry, I have been on the road. You're right the group should have moved 22.9 from the previous 2" high group, when I added to two inches it puts the group 25" above the the bull. My wrong!​

Why not keep things simple, I think others have missed a little on their dimensional analysis here so I'll give my .02. I come up with 2.9cM per 100M: 1.0472"/100yds X 1yd/0.9144M X 1cM/.3937" = 2.9cM/100M

20MOA X 2.9cM = 58cM or 22.8" which is pretty darn close to your stated 25" at 100Meters. Which is probably well within the margin of error.

Last edited:
DUH,​

This chart includes the error that the scope is picking up. It's kind of close to your comfirmed drops and it might be helpful if you still take it hunting. The wind is for a 10 mph wind and at 940 M it requires an adjustment of 23.1 MOA. I messed with the BC and this was the closest I could come to it.​

Good Luck!​

ehcgt2.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.