• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED mathews Z-7 60-70# RH PRICE DROP!!!

supercrossbmx69

hello everyone i have a mathews z-7 that i would like to give a new home because i prefer using my monster 7.0, it has everything you could possibly want on a bow, so here we go its 28.5 in draw 60-70 # only shot no more than 100 times, mathews 7 arrow quiver full with easton axis 400 gr arrows with grim reaper broadheads, bone collecter quick fletchs,and orange aluminocks ,spot hogg 5 pin wrapped sight with truglo light, leupold vandetta bow mounted rangefinder(AWESOME), bone collecter quality archery designs HD drop arrow rest, mathews dead end stringstop and plano all weather bow case, this bow is EXTREMLY smooth and accurate as can be. total i payed was close to $2000 and i am looking to get atleast $1300 because it is basically brand new not a single scrath on it. i dont have the cord to add pics so if your really interested in the bow email me at [email protected] and i can have a freind send the pics. thanks for looking! price drop to $1200.00 and now willing to hear any trades?

Last edited:
mail

mail