match in N. Idaho

i went out yesterday and looked at the land where this match will be held. what a beautiful day it was. we have a good spot just rite behind the lodges and club house at miller ranch that we will be shooting from. it is maybe a 200 yard walk, there will also be some driving access up near where the shooting positions will be.

get registered at www.sportsmanschallenge.weebly.com

just under a month tell the match
come and shoot a small game course and/ or a big game course
go to the website check it out and get registered

only 16 says tell the sportsman's challenge match

should be a lot of fun, there will be lots of targets, prizes and awards.

if you haven't registered yet or seen the info about the match go to Sportsmans Challenge - Home and get registered

cant wait to see everyone that i have been talking to over the past couple months. i hope everyone enjoys the match and things go well with all the targets and every other part of the match.

i received two more boxes from sponsors today and there are many more sponsorships that i have already for this match. lots of cool awards, gift certificates and more. there will be some shirts available with match logos and there are a couple offers from sponsors for 50% off that will be available to shooters at the match. i have a couple items that will be there for sale which the money that comes from the items will go to the cost of this first match.

i have posted pictures of some of the target work on my website and will continue to post pictures of the set up, the match and the post match.

if you have not signed up or are not sure if you want to come, sign up and come it will be fun!

www.spoertsmanschallenge.weebly.com

Thanks caleb for putting on a great shoot. It was a pleasure meeting u and will be looking forward to the next one!

Thanks to everyone who showed up to the sportsman's challenge match. I had a great time meeting and getting to know all of you and look forward to seeing you guys and many more at future events. There were 30 shooters and many more supporters that attended. We had guys shooting at a small game course while 40 yards or so away there were guys shooting at the big game course. The steel held up really well though I can't say the same for the big game frames and some of the material used to hang the plate. In all I think things went really well for my first of many shoots to come. Here are some of the results for the big and small game courses. Along with a picture of one banged up antelope.

Thanks again and I hope to see all of you guys again,
Caleb Hallett

Big Game

out of 14

Ken way 11.5
Bill Tincup 9
Todd Dow 9
Tim Rice 9
Brad Davis 8.5
Quin Taylor 8.5
Tanner Furniss 8
Ryan Wellhausen 7
Earl Wear 6.5
Jay Maisano 6.5
Dave Furguson 6.5
Marianne Salter 5
Nick Gadarzi 4
Jim Pelissier SR. 3.5
Ross Bricklemeyer 3
Brian Ellingson 3
Todd Engel 2
Scott Kirk 2
Michael Henry 1.5
Chris Hodl 1.5
Herman Leu 1
Jim Pelissier JR. 1
Ben Bozeman 0
Ed Pfieffer 0

Small Game

out of 15

Bob Cahill 14
Tanner Furniss 13.5
Michael Henry 12.5
Jeff Brozovich 12
Nick Garadzi 11.5
Dave Furguson 10
Todd Engel 8.5
Ryan Wellhausen 5.5
Tristan Wellhausen 1.5

I apologize if you do not see your score on
here, that would be due to not having your
score card present.

DSCN0291.jpg

What a great shoot!!! You guys that missed it, I would highly recommend you make the next one. Caleb, his friends and famly works very hard to put on a top class shoot. I am honored to have been there.

Thanks!!

Jeff

Congratulations to the Defensive Edge team. It looks like Ken took home 1st place and Bill tied for second. Brad really did great also. Who was spotting and what guns were you guys shooting?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.