• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Marlin 336 CS, Deluxe Model, 30-30 cal. with Walnut Stock.

md66948

Marlin 336 CS, Deluxe Model with Walnut Stock.

For sale is a Used Marlin 336 CS lever-action rifle in .30-30 WIN. Serial number- 101233XX.

I believe this Rifle was manufactured in 1990.

The Marlin Model 336CS features a sleek Walnut Stock design with Marlin's signature performance engineering.

Features a solid top receiver offering more dependable performance and smoother cycling with a recoil-absorbing rubber butt pad.

'C' is for the deluxe models with walnut stock

'S' is for the crossbolt safety.

The Magazine Holds 6 Rounds. You can load a round in the chamber and add a 7th round into the magazine.

The barrel is 20" and is marked with *JM*.

This Marlin 336 CS comes with a Simmons 3x9x40 scope, Weaver see through Mounts, and a leather sling with quick release mounts.

This is a used Marlin that was used to hunt deer in Pa so it has some dings and little scratches several deer hunts. Please view the pictures. If you want additional pictures please contact me and provide me with your Email Address.

The Bore is Excellent.

Original Marlins are starting to climb in Value now that Marlin is out of business and Ruger is now making them. Prices on the new Marlins made by Ruger are over 1K MSRP.

Price is $750.00 shipped to FFL Only. Local Pickup with a CCWP is possible. Payment must be made with cash or USPS MOs Only.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Last edited:
Is bore Micro Grove or Ballard Deep grove ? I'm a cast bullet shooter in rifles like this, & I much prefer the Ballard Deep Grove. Thanks.

Recent Posts