mark 4 6.5-20 x 50 with TMR reticle

lamiglas

I have the above scope brand new in box never opened. still has plastic on the box. also have 1 piece mark 4 tapered base for model 700 and 30mm high aluminum rings also never opened. I dont want to, but may have to sale these things. I am wondering what you all think i should ask for them. i know, that no one knows this market like you guys.

thanks,

I think you should ask $750. That way I can buy it, and save you all the trouble and heartache of trying to get what it is really worth.

Seriously, the best way to find out what it is worth is to sell it in an open format like an action site, or start taking offers from guys on here. Consider mine your first offer:D!

Joel

Thanks for the offer! If it comes to the point that I do have sale, I hope to get more than that. Being unopened, how close to new price do you think I can get. Would sure appreciate if some more of you guys would chime in. thanks again.

I think you should send it to your favorite cousin for Christmas. He has seven rifles in his safe that have no scopes and they are lonely and feel bad because the rifles with scopes tease them.

You don't want his rifles to be lonely and feel bad do you? Well do you?

Tell everyone I said Merry Christmas.

G

ready to sale. if anyone is interested, please make an offer. would like to sale the scope with rings and bases as a package. again, all new in un opened packages.

$1150 for scope, rings and base. new cost at cabelas:

1149.99 scope
129.99 rings
99.99 base
total new price 1379.97 plus tax or shipping.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.