• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED March, S&B & Leica scopes for sale!!!

Bronson90

Need to move a few scopes to make room for a new stick!!!

March-F 3-24X42
Illuminated FML-1 reticle, 0.1 Mrad; includes box, paperwork w/ warranty card, plastic lens covers, leather lens covers & sun shade. I also have the low light module for it. There are a couple of minor safe scars on the windage & focus/parallax knobs as shown in the picture. Also the objective plastic lens cover is split; a replacement from March is $9. I'm not sure how it got split, but preferred BC's anyways!!!

$3,250 shipped via USPS Express Mail w/ Insurance

Schmidt & Bender 5-25X56 PM II/LP
P4L fein reticle, 1cm, double-turn, counter clock wise; includes box, paperwork w/ warranty card, allen wrench and bikini covers. There is a minor safe scar on the windage knob as shown in the picture...

$3,085 shipped via USPS Express Mail w/ Insurance

Leica ER 3.5-14X42
Leica-Ballistic reticle; includes box, paperwork and bikini covers…

$1,200 shipped via USPS Express Mail w/ Insurance

Acceptable forms of payment include discreet PayPal (gift or +4%) or USPS money orders. The fastest way to get a hold of me is via text message, but I will also respond to both email and IM's…

These are listed on multiple forums so the time stamp of the first "I'll take it" triumphs everything else...

Bronson
214.533.5358 cel.
[email protected]