• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Manners T4 Carbon Fiber Remington 700 SA Stock

Firemedic4105

This is Manners T4 stock. The stock is has a carbon fiber shell and aluminium bedding block. This stock is in great condition,shows very little wear and is very light aprox. 2.5lbs. The bottom metal is part of the bedding block which makes the mating to the action very solid. It uses ACIS style Magazines (I used the MAGPUL mags with no issues). As seen in the pictures it has QD connectors for use with a sling or other attachments. Please give me a call, text or email with any questions. Thanks Shane 360-five two one-7758 $750.00. New it goes for around $1000.00

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 15
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 15
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 17
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 10
Just curious... that appears to look more like the MCS-T to me. The T4 has the vertical grip and 2.5'' beaver tail forend.

Double check what stock you've got and let me know. =)

Just curious... that appears to look more like the MCS-T to me. The T4 has the vertical grip and 2.5'' beaver tail forend.

Double check what stock you've got and let me know. =)

What he said... definitely not a T-4.

Looks like a T-3 to me.

Interested though...

You are right it is a T3. I did a little bit more research tonight. It definitely is a T3 with the Carbon Fiber option. Additionally it has the QT connectors in the front and in the rear. It takes AICS mags and I can throw in one Magpul 5 round mag to sweeten the deal. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Shane

You are right not a T4 but a T3. Let me if you are still interested. I can get you additional info and pictures.

Thanks,

Shane

Recent Posts