• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Manners Stocks for Sale

TexasHunter

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Manners T4A, adj cheek, adj LOP, four flush cups and one stud, inlet and bedded for Rem700/Stiller Predator with .250 tapered recoil lug and Badger bottom metal in 3 color GAP camo. Slight wear on bottom of grip. SOLD and Shipped

IMG_0440.jpg

Manners T2A, adj cheek, adj LOP, four flush cups and one stud, new never bedded, inlet for Rem700/Stiller Predator and Badger bottom metal in 3 color GAP camo. $850.00 shipped.

IMG_0441.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Dale In the process of completing a build and I have a Surgeon 591 with the Surgeon bottom metal. How much of a variation are the inlets between the Badger and surgeon bottom metal? Had the chance on a T5A but it was inletted for Remington bottom metal and didn't think I could get around fitting the Surgeon metal under that rear action screw without doing the stock some injustice..The T2 looks OK and I'm considering it (your stock) but could you give me the dimensions of the recess on it for the Badger? If its not sold yet of course...

Hey Velocity

I am at dr appt this morning. I will measure the bottom inlet when I get back to shop and let you know. You could probably just give Preston at Surgeon a call. I have not yet used the Surgeon btm metal so I don't know the exact difference off the top of my head.

Regards
Dale

Hello Dale In the process of completing a build and I have a Surgeon 591 with the Surgeon bottom metal. How much of a variation are the inlets between the Badger and surgeon bottom metal? Had the chance on a T5A but it was inletted for Remington bottom metal and didn't think I could get around fitting the Surgeon metal under that rear action screw without doing the stock some injustice..The T2 looks OK and I'm considering it (your stock) but could you give me the dimensions of the recess on it for the Badger? If its not sold yet of course...

You will also need to have it inletted for the bolt release on your 591 action. I also needed this done to my t2a. Manners will do it for free. They will probably inlet it for your bottom metal for free also.

Again, thanks for the reply ...Monday I will give them a call..If they will do that for me on one of their stocks that would be great. I've always done anything and everything on all my stocks myself as the H-S stocks always need work when you go to more advanced components but if I was to dish out the $825 I think I'd like it to be already done rather than me do it but would rather so than wait a tolerating 16-18 weeks...I know the Manners line is a more superior stock in more ways, but I also know I can make a H-S or any other reputable stock fit and shoot just as good....Let me know if this sells before I can get back to you...
Mark

hi, is your manners t2a stock still for sale? what kind of badger bottom? m4 or m5
thanks