Manners stock help, please!

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by grit, Dec 30, 2007.

1. grit

grit Well-Known Member

I'm trying to choose a stock for my next rifle. I would very much like to handle an mcs-gat and an mcs-t. I live in Santaquin Utah, and am currently working in Reno Nevada. Is there anyone within an our or so of iether place who has and would let me handle iether of these stocks? I would be grateful!

2. adam32

adam32 Banned

I ordered a MCS-T, it should be done in about 1 1/2 months. I took the plunge without seeing one in person, I'm hoping it was a good choice.

3. NYLES

NYLES Well-Known Member

Just do it! I did I know youll love it....thats for the GAT anyway....everyone thats picked up my new AM said "man I like that stock!". That pic kirby took makes it look light grey its almost black....the color is gun metal grey but his flash really lightened it up.

4. grit

grit Well-Known Member

I'd order iether one without handling them if I have to. Almost a matter of which I like better.

5. TMR

TMR Well-Known Member

You will be happy with either choice...I just received 2 manners T2 stocks and I am impressed. I got them with carbon fiber, and the weigh in at 2.5lbs...all the weight in the butt. These will have a couple of heavy 31" barrels in them, so they should balance well. The fit and finish of his stocks is very good.

6. grit

grit Well-Known Member

TMR,
    That sounds like a good idea. Does the carbon fiber accomplish this on its own, or was this arranged another way?

7. adam32

adam32 Banned

Lets see some pics!! I ordered my MCS-T 100% carbon fiber with the clear coat finish.