Manners or Mcmillan

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by locotrician, Jan 12, 2008.

1. locotrician

locotrician Banned

Manners or Mcmillan stock ? your thoughts?

2. adam32

adam32 Banned

I have a Manners MCS-T on order, so when I get it I'll let you know.

3. NYLES

NYLES Well-Known Member

MCS-GAT, Love it! Next stock MCS-GAT, and you wont have better service anywhere! I got a small ding in mine he said, "bout 3 day turn around and where do I send the box for pick up". No charge after I even offered to pay the shipping. Great stock and you wont find a nicer guy to deal with.
    He aint kidding around when he says LIFETIME 100% WARRANTY!

I dont know how to say it better but you wont regret buying a Manners!!!

I havent send it in yet but he said call when your ready! Ill be doing a camo job at his cost! save bout $50!

4. SUNDEVIL

SUNDEVIL Well-Known Member

I really like the McMillan stocks and rifles. I have quite a few of each. The only drawback is the wait, 3-4 months. I think they are well worth the wait.

5. alexkeyser

alexkeyser Well-Known Member

I waited 7 months for my A-5 but it is a really nice stock. Will I wait that long for another? probably, depending on the build. I would like to check a few of the other companies out there in the future just to see how they all stack up.

6. locotrician

locotrician Banned

thanks for the replies ...much appreciated....anyone else ?

7. James Jones

James Jones Well-Known Member

I will never buy another stock or anything else from McMillan , their customer service SUCKS ,their are to many other great stock out their.

The one and only thing I like about McMillan stock is the molded in color but I'd rather pay 50% more and have the stock painted rather than be lied to constantly and have to wit half a month

8. rtv900

rtv900 Well-Known Member

I have two McMillan stocks. I really like the fit and finish. I have a rather long LOP and had to wait about 5 months to get my stocks. I have to say the fit and finish is great on both of them. I am willing to wait 5 months for guns that will last me a lifetime.