Manners New Elite Hunter Stocks

Thanks for posting this Group Buy offer on the Forum Tom. I've got my February calendar marked. :)

Hey Tom, Is there any way to get an EH1 inlet for a Browning Abolt Long Action? If not, can these be ordered so a smith could do a custom inlet for the Browning?

Thanks.

The main reason that I started this thread was to get your ideas on what you guys wanted designed into your hunting stocks.

Ideas in the box, out of the box, let them fly, my ears are open. LOL Thanks
Tom one thing that would make a lot of sense is making stocks with a forearm that is considerably longer than what is generally available today.

The reason being the lever and fulcrum principle. The further out towards the end of the barrel you can set your bipod or bags, the less movement off of POI your body movements will cause.

That wasn't really possible with wood stocks since wood would not support the weight and still leave the barrel free floated but with modern composites that should be no problem.

This could not happen at a better time. Getting my vacation check Feb 1st!

If ordering one of these stocks in a standard fill, will the price be less?
Hi, Yes, the EH1 and EH4 are offered in a std shell and fill. With the std shell/fill they can also be ordered with the molded in colors. Below is a break down on the cost.

Elite Hunter stocks with a std shell/fill - NOTE weight below
EH1 ( std shell/fill 2.7lbs + - ) retail $515.00 - Group Buy - $437.75
EH2 ( std shell/fill 2.5lbs +- ) retail $495.00- Group Buy - $420.75

Thank you very much,

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.