Man I love this Pulsar Thermal!!

Unofficial Gun Addict (UGA)

Guys... I really can't say enough about the Pulsar Apex XD75A that I got back in late March. I've been hunting coyotes at night for almost 4 years now ... if I recollect... and this thermal is just downright awesome. Here's a mutt I got with it the other morning.... totally dark. Just a freaking sweet optic!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/WXqZwbuxK84[/ame]

Thanks Barrelnut for the help on embedding!

I have a request since I couldn't hear what you were saying. When you do the video could you adjust the sound level so whispers are as audible as normal conversation, please.

I have a request since I couldn't hear what you were saying. When you do the video could you adjust the sound level so whispers are as audible as normal conversation, please.

Sure Wildcater.... I can give it a try. One of the difficulties is that when I jack up the volume of my voice.... since it's on the same track as the other sounds... any sound that happens as the same time as I'm speaking... like the pup distress on my caller... or the coyote challenge barking... also gets jacked up and can sound very very annoying.

Tried it... and it wasn't great for the listener!! DBs jacked up way into the red on the ecaller pup distress... but I sincerely appreciate the feedback. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.