Magneto Sporter Issues

CjC73

New to using chronos and bought this one used off a forum. V1 model. Took it out and seemed to work fine. Got numbers when rifle fired, all good

Took it out again, erased all the previous shots. Shot and got nothing in display. Tried a few different positions and display just read "0" no errors or anything.

any ideas on what I did or need to do to get it working again?

The right distance from the line of the bore and angle is very narrow for proper function. I bought an assortment of spacers and I made some guides out of dowels to help verify the bore line (the expensive one comes with aids like that).

The right distance from the line of the bore and angle is very narrow for proper function. I bought an assortment of spacers and I made some guides out of dowels to help verify the bore line (the expensive one comes with aids like that).
I tried it on the same rifle as it worked before with same setup of spacers. I did mess with that aspect on a different rifle with a sporter barrel.

Make sure it's fully plugged into bayonet also make sure the bore bottom is just barely above bayonet, it matters. Take bolt out and look down barrel making sure u can't see the bayonet. Like above make sure it lines up with barrel.