mag query for WSM/ SAUM

trucraft

This is my first post on this forum. I have been a weekly visitor for a couple of years and want to say that it has been a host of great info.

I am currently undertaking my first custom build and will be doing most of the work myself apart from chambering the barrel. So basically just sourcing the components and bolting together.

I have chosen 7mm SAUM for this project but unfortunately this is not a commen hunting calibre in th UK so most smiths know little about it or only as an F class set up.

I Have a Borden Alpine, Wyatts compatible on order and due soon.

I am having carbon stock made to order and need to sort out the bottom metal so they can design it to fit.

I want to use the Badger M4 aluminium short action trigger guard but can't source it in the UK.

Does anyway be have one or can get hold of one for me? ( I will also put this in the wanted listing)

Also is anyone using it with wsm type cartridge and could tell me what spring and follower I will need to feed it through my Wyatts box?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.