Made up my mind

bamadawg2009

Well after having the action stock and many many different ideas I finaly made up my mind. Im building a 7LRM thanks to Ryan at Superior Precision Rifles, LLC | Crawfordville, FL 32327.

Ive watched and drooled at the gunwerks guys shoot these things for years but a $10,000 price tag just wasn't in my budget. I was talking to Ryan the other day about building a 7mag or a 300mag, and he mentioned he had a 7LRM reamer and has built himself on of them. He showed me a picture today of a 3 shot group he shot at 700 yds with his personal one that was less than 3 inches with a 10-15 mph cross wind . Hopefully within the next 6-8 months Ill be posting pics of my new Long Range rig. I also need to find somewhere I can shoot 1000yds between now and then.

Anybody know if Nightforce plans on dropping prices by about $1000 between now and October:D those things are SPENSIVE.
Maybe gunwerks will return my calls about brass and dies by then as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.