Made up my mind

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by bamadawg2009, Mar 2, 2013.

1. bamadawg2009

bamadawg2009 Well-Known Member

Well after having the action stock and many many different ideas I finaly made up my mind. Im building a 7LRM thanks to Ryan at Superior Precision Rifles, LLC | Crawfordville, FL 32327.

Ive watched and drooled at the gunwerks guys shoot these things for years but a $10,000 price tag just wasn't in my budget. I was talking to Ryan the other day about building a 7mag or a 300mag, and he mentioned he had a 7LRM reamer and has built himself on of them. He showed me a picture today of a 3 shot group he shot at 700 yds with his personal one that was less than 3 inches with a 10-15 mph cross wind . Hopefully within the next 6-8 months Ill be posting pics of my new Long Range rig. I also need to find somewhere I can shoot 1000yds between now and then.

Anybody know if Nightforce plans on dropping prices by about $1000 between now and October:D those things are SPENSIVE.
    Maybe gunwerks will return my calls about brass and dies by then as well.

2. Canadian Bushman

Canadian Bushman Well-Known Member

NF scopes are expensive, but worth every penny, and if you ever deal with their customer service dept they are pretty awesome as well.