M700 SA ADL stock and bottom metal

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Plowboy85, May 30, 2013.

1. Plowboy85

Plowboy85 Well-Known Member

I have a like new (less than a month old) synthetic stock with the harder plastic grips in the butt and forearm not the rubbery like ones and the bottom metal that is a satin stainless color. I do not need either of these as this gun was bought as a donor for a GA precision build. They will go free to whomever needs them with the exception you pay shipping form Houston, TX. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AND TRY TO SALE. You guys have been a lot of help to me since I am a rookie to the long range community and I dont know anyone needing these components.

2. jpfrog

jpfrog Well-Known Member

Is the bottom metal a hinged floorplate and trigger guard, or trigger guard only? If there's a hinged floor plate, I'll take it and pay shipping to Dallas.

3. Plowboy85

No sir it is the ADL which I believe it is call a "blind bottom" so its a trigger guard only, the stock acts as the bottom of the magazine.

4. bowhunterjsc

bowhunterjsc Member

I would pay shipping for the trigger guard. Also, what barrel contour for the stock?

5. Plowboy85

It's a factory contour, I would say it's similar to #4-5. It came of a SPS 7mm-08