• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED M1a loaded,Sage EBR, Acog Ta11j-308

Lrdchaos

I am selling my like brand new M1a, the rifle has 27 rounds down range, it is the loaded model. The rifle sits in a Black Sage EBR chassis, with a Sage Cantiliver scope mount, wait time is over a year. The optic on the rifle is an ACOG TA11J-308 green cross hair, calibrated to 308. Included in the sale is the wood stock that came with the rifle, a scope mount for the rilfe if the owner wishes to put it back to stock, a sadlak gas tool for disassembly, and GI pliers for the removal of the flash hider. Also included is a 5,10 an 20 round mags. I am also selling 500 rounds of loose once fired brass 308 150 grn ammo. I have all of the paper work that came with the rifle as well as the case for the ACOG. The rifle will ship in a Hard plasic case to assure it gets there safely. Shipping must be to FFL. 5,600 shipped to your door. If you think the price is high, look at current market conditions and what it will cost to build this top of the line setup, if you can even build it. Email for pics or call\text me at 918-261-9237 for pictures of information.

Since i fat fingered the price and can't find the edit button. 5100 shipped. The ammo comes with that price, it wasn't explained well in the add.

Dang bro.. atleast pm him if ur going to kick him in the balls with a cash offer

Recent Posts