LRKM - 3000 yard setup w / supressor

I will try to get some video up in the next week or 2.

On the can, I highly recommend against any type of QD mounting. I was just discussing this with some of the current DevGru guys and in comparing notes it is pretty clear that the guys that are trying to use the QD setups are not very happy with any of them. I never have liked them and we won't be making one anytime in the forseeable future.
On the OBS style can it comes on and off in 30 seconds or less and has a lock nut (will not come loose and dosen't require rockset). 7" of the barrel goes inside of the can but the barrel blank needs to be ordered with this in mind when ordering the rifle. Hope this helps.

Shawn

Thanks for the info. Post up a thread when you get ready to release the suppressor for public consumption. By that time my current barel will be toast and I can accomodate the can's contour needs on the next barrel.

Jeffvn

I will try to get some video up in the next week or 2.

On the can, I highly recommend against any type of QD mounting. I was just discussing this with some of the current DevGru guys and in comparing notes it is pretty clear that the guys that are trying to use the QD setups are not very happy with any of them. I never have liked them and we won't be making one anytime in the forseeable future.
On the OBS style can it comes on and off in 30 seconds or less and has a lock nut (will not come loose and dosen't require rockset). 7" of the barrel goes inside of the can but the barrel blank needs to be ordered with this in mind when ordering the rifle. Hope this helps.

I have very limited experience but this echos what I do know, that the QD set ups however nice arnt practical for precision work.

10 shot ES I have not run but have run 4 different 5 shot spreads that were all in the single digits. The 4 groups combined would have been 13 fps for 20 shots.

We don't camo Cerakote. Given the tacky nature it is just to hard to handle and camo, not saying it is impossible we just are not going to do it.

I did a few pistol in it I dont see how you could get a good finish at least not me
Thats sort of what I thought. I'll stick to solid color and maybe duracoat over it.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.