LRH Server Upgrade

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Traffic has grown so fast that today I am upgrading the server capacity.

I'll try hard to keep up with this need as we grow and never let cost be a reason to procrastinate.

Cool! It's good to need an expense like that for that reason.

I know there's a lot of sites that wish they had the same "problem of needing to upgrade because of traffic".:rolleyes::):rolleyes:

Len

Thank You for creating and maintaining this place for all of us here now, and those to come.

Southpaw

Here here from OZ thanks Len this is without a doubt the most informative site I have ever come across without all the BS.

Thanks
Andrew:)

What made you decide to start this site anyway?

Some of us were frustrated on another site. If we posted enthusiastically about our long range exploits, others would just hammer us.

So finally, in April of 2001, I started this site just to have a sanctuary for long range hunters.

And, no, I never dreamed it would catch on like it has.

Thanks so much to all of you for your support over those years.

Some of us were frustrated on another site. If we posted enthusiastically about our long range exploits, others would just hammer us.

So finally, in April of 2001, I started this site just to have a sanctuary for long range hunters.

And, no, I never dreamed it would catch on like it has.

Thanks so much to all of you for your support over those years.

I am sorry you guys got beat up but more so I'm glad. Without this place I don't know if I would have taken as much interest. The other sites I've visited seem to have a lot of hostile members. Not here though, for me this is my internet home.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.