LRH Group Hunt For 2015 - High Country Wyoming Mule Deer **FILLED**

Mike Mullen just told me by email that he is in.

That will work if Jim (Trueblue) decides not to go. He's the guy who asked me this morning about points because he wanted to go. I mentioned him in my email today to all of you. He must not have seen my email reply yet.

So Mike, you'll be next in line if Jim decides not to go.

Len
Iam buying a point anyway because I will be hunting with Lee Moore in 2 weeks but would like to do this 2015 hunt, so please put me in line for a spot is someone drops out, I will take it.
Dale

That was too quick. I called my buddy last night to see what he thought of the outfit. Indecision kills me.
I want to go too! I've never been Muley hunting! Ohh well. Next time!

I forgot to tell you guys that our outfitter on this hunt gave me this report for last week's group of 8 hunters. That's the same week of the season that we will be hunting with him.

"We killed a giant typical buck that scores 208 gross. So far we are 100% on hunter harvest with some real studs!!!"

-- Robb --
Non-Typical Outfitters

Last edited:
Just got back from a mule deer hunt in Eastern Oreogn and remembered Len wanted us to post when we buy our points. I bought point before I left for hunting. That gives me three points for Wyoming mule deer.

Guy

I had 2 points each for Elk, Deer, Sheep as of 6/11/2014. I just bought a preference point for Elk and Deer today.
I may have enough to draw if I pay extra for the special draw. I would love to hunt a big Muley buck!

Len:

Just checked online for the Wyoming draw results and unfortunately neither my hunting partner nor I drew deer tags for this 2015 hunt.

Going into the draw, we each had (3) preference points and we applied through the special deer drawing hoping for a chance to draw.

I have already emailed Brenda Wiley to let her know that we didn't draw this year.

Hopefully you have a couple of members that did draw for this year, and they can fill our spots on the group hunt.

Wishing you and all of the guys a great hunt!

Regards,

Dave

Well results are out and I was lucky enough to draw the tag for the hunt.Looking forward to hearing from the other members who put in for this great hunt with non-typical outfitters for 2015 and drew.See you in camp,Larry

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.