LRH Forum Member #7000 Contest

My wife has already informed me that we are not buying any second freezer but it is fine for me to go hunting but I am not allowed to kill anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I only get to go window shopping for deer.

Well it is 11-04 and we are up to 6930. That is only 70 more to go and we are still averaging 7 per day.

Good question!

No, it means that over the years 18 members have been invited to not come back to my "living room". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

We are up to 6,995.

All you lurkers need to quit registering and keep lurking for two more days or else I'm not going to get the wooly worm.

Member # 7000 "lang2tota" was delivered sometime during the evening of 12 Nov 2006 or early morning hours of 13 Nov 2006, bring out the wooly worm(s).

Well congratulations to Lang2tota.

Roy said
[ QUOTE ]
bb, I think the curve has a bit more exponential characteristic than linear over a longer haul.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is pretty amazing that it is not linear over a two week period of time. I guess I should have done a more careful analysis.

Wow, I tho't I was the only one with way too much time on my hands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

#7000 registered and 0430 and "the man" knew about it and posted @ 0436 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I wonder if the "curve" was influenced by the contest?

How do I figure who won?

I'm not sure who he/she is but he/she registered at 04:23AM (Len's time zone (Central)) possibly from somewhere in Europe (IP is Amsterdam registered but GAWAB.COM corporate is in Egypt). Maybe its Borat??

I get up each weekday morning at 0500 (Eastern - 0400 Len's time) and do a Internet check while my wife is getting ready (0530 - 0545ish). Gotta make sure its still working ya know!

Roy might need an export permit for the Wooly Worm and bell.

(Maybe just send the Wooly Worm to member #1 and a hearty welcome message to member #7000.)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.