LRH feedback or ratings?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tikkamike, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Tikkamike

Tikkamike Well-Known Member

I am sure this has been covered before. but can we get feed back or ratings for each transaction or something? Lots of sites have those. I think it would be beneficial. I have had lots of transactions on here with 99% of them being perfect and flawless, 24hr campfire I have had a bad one or 2... seems they are getting more frequent. Scammers are everywhere. I know there is a good way to do business on here, like Number of posts and looking the persons statistics up and see what they have said in the past on different threads. Any input on this from anyone?

2. Outlaw6.0

Outlaw6.0 Well-Known Member

Mike,

I had a comment or two in a different conversation regarding a rating/feedback system. I would LOVE to see the admins look HARD at this. More than once i've passed on something because I was leary of the seller. I'm not sure how to handle the new guys, if they know one of the more seasoned members I guess they could get a voucher or something?

Buyers could leave feedback on the sellers message board found by clicking on the user's name.

We could also start a Good-To-Go thread where both buyers & sellers can leave feedback for each other in the thread similar to what SnipersHide is using.

t

3. SidecarFlip

SidecarFlip Well-Known Member

If they have less than 50 posts I just avoid them. That may or may not be prudent but why get stung. Like the NRA. we have lots of new posters.....