LRH 5th Anniversary (and a celebratory bash)

How about this? We all chip in a few bucks. I'll start it off with a hundred bucks, ($100.00) if other chip in. Give what you can. A buck. Ten bucks. We give the money raised to http://catchadream.org/ to send a kid with a terminal disease on a hunt.

well if you all ain't old I ain't either, but I do remember that we made butter every thur eve. since the hand churn made so much noise, everyone sat around watching rawhide and daniel boone with a 1/2 gallon jar 2/3 full of cream shaking it till it was "butter". and I was an adult before I got used to drinking homogenized milk.
JS

I remember in the 5th grade making some schoolmade butter and one of the kids mother made some homemade bread, man was that good.
And I do remember the oleo introduction, I sure prefer butter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Len, let me know and we can get together and shoot some more handguns, I'll bring plenty of ammo for the MOA. I'm thinking of getting a 7WSM next.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.