LR Varmint Video

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by Kevin Cram, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Kevin Cram

Kevin Cram <b>SPONSOR</b>

2. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Kevin thats awsome I love the one at 750 man did he explode it seamed like the longer the range got the more damage the AMAX did must happen when they slowed down a little.

Whats a 6.5K? Got any video of one of your muzzle breaks?

3. 308 nate

308 nate Well-Known Member

Great video!!

Nate

4. Kevin Cram

Kevin Cram <b>SPONSOR</b>

Thanks guys but the video credit has to all go to Butch Keen. The 6.5K is what Butch named his 300 SAUM necked to 6.5mm. Since his last name starts with a K.
    I don't have any video of my brakes. I actually don't make many of them any more. I prefer to use Vais. I got too busy with everything else and decided it was easier for me to just use someone elses brakes. Thanks for asking though.

5. Nape.270

Nape.270 Well-Known Member

Ya Baby lol :D

Sweet video.

6. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

Two words of wisdom for groundhogs. Keep your head down and don't stop to scratch your belly. :D

7. dogdinger

dogdinger Writers Guild

great video kevin...i just love seeing those hogs explode, but take heed that you dont want to show that to just anyone. Here in CO we have a group that has had the DOW tied up in court forever about the shooting of prarie dogs. All the commisioners were pretty much in sinc about telling them to pound sand until they brought in a DVD and showed them. I guess there was one female comissioner that was crying by the time the film ended. We beat back their afforts last yr but they are back again. they are well funded and have a team of lawyers working for them for free. we will prob be overcome before long and lose our PD and rock chuck hunting.....damn their hides!