LR Scope under $ 2,000.00

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by MHO, Apr 8, 2012.

1. MHO

MHO Well-Known Member

Just trying to see if there is anything I have over looked. Is there any scope manufacturer who makes an adjustable 24 power or higher with zero stop (Under 2 k) besides NF or Vortex. Thanks for your help. I have a new stick that needs some glass.

2. LouBoyd

LouBoyd Well-Known Member

It requires you to change the way you use a scope, but I'm very pleased with the Horus Falcon with it's H37 reticle. It doesn't have a zero stop but it doesn't need one since the windage and elevation knobs are only used for zeroing the scope. It is as precise as using target knobs but much faster to use and less likely to make errors than counting clicks with target knobs. It works great in conjunction with a laser rangefinder and range cards or a ballistic computer.
    Horus Vision

There are other manufacturers scopes equipped with the H37 reticle under license from HorusVision, but they're well over $2000. (Leupold, S&B, Carl Zeiss)

3. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

It is very easy to make a Mark 4 to a ZS.tHERE IS A 5-20 X50 ffp,mil/mil pg.2 classifieds now $1650 Razor w/ZS.Price seems high for used but I dont Know new?

4. strombeckj

strombeckj Well-Known Member

I just bought my first IOR... puts my sighttron, leupy, Minox and NF to shame.

IMO,

Jon

5. MHO

MHO Well-Known Member

hey guys i appreciate it. i will check them out. actually looking for a little stronger mag. but greatly appreciate it.

6. strombeckj

strombeckj Well-Known Member

IOR distributes from Colorado. Santa Fe & 470, Set up an appointment with Val or Scott and they will get you taken care of.

Jon

7. bruce_ventura

bruce_ventura Well-Known Member

What is your application? Caliber, target/hunting, game, distance, etc.