• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED lots of bullets& brass for sale!! or trade

FWIW-

I think you have several folks that have give this person money, with no product or contact after 14+ days. You may want to think twice about how good a "deal" this may be.

FWIW-

I think you have several folks that have give this person money, with no product or contact after 14+ days. You may want to think twice about how good a "deal" this may be.

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SHIPPED OUT THIS WEEK...

VERRY SORRY ABOUT THE DELAYED SHIPPING...

i CAN BE CONTACTED AT 601-320-1120 IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEMS.

THANKS

ADAM

For what its worth guys, I know Adam Personaly, have hunted and fished with him and he has shot on my range on numerous occasions, he isnt going to rip you off. I do not know why he hasnt made it to the post office but I am sure he has a reason. In fact if anyone loses a cent on this thread I will stand good for it.

If anything I was the lazy one regarding our transaction. I've had no problems with contact between Adam and myself. I was emailed a few days ago stating stuff was in the mail.

I have no complaints
Thanks Adam

I understand how overly cauious individuals can be. Myself I have alot of items posted and it is hard answering all the personal emails and instant messages. Have to drive through over 2 feet of snow to mail 1 package; no complaints just I see both sides.

Adam, Hope you did not lose any hunting time spend your earning wisely. BUY YOU WIFE AND CHILDREN SOMETHING GREAT, IF THAT APPLIES.

I know how you feel
ODAVID