Lost my Father in-law today.

bigngreen

I know some of you guys are of the praying kind and I would just ask that you say a little something for my family this weekend!! My father in-law passed away this afternoon somewhat unexpectedly after getting auger by a horse a week ago, the bucking of didn't get him but some blood clots did. He was a great man, a mentor both in life and tinkering on guns. He and my dad have shot Black powder matches all over MT all summer for years, there will be a big hole in all our lives.
Just say a prayer for us if you guys would, Thanks!

Sorry to hear that Rhian. Hang in there. My sympathies, thoughts, and prayers go out to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. It's never as easy time when you lose a loved one. Remember the good times you shared with him and he shared with your family.
Comfort your wife and cherish those loved ones around you.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

So sorry for your loss. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Remember to mourn your loss and celebrate his eternal life!

Rhion, We are very saddened to hear of your loss. Our prayers go out to you and your family. May the good Lord ease your pain and sadness durring this tragic time and welcome your Father-in-law to a better place.

We are so sorry.

Jeff , Diane and Daniel

Rhian,

So sorry for you family's loss.

Be extra tender to you wife. It'll take awhile......

Its tough for the little ones too. Grandpa will be missed.

He has left a space that will never be filled.

Thanks for the kindness and prayers they help more than anything!! Roy, I'm taking care of her! We have the added heart ache that he was going to give away his youngest daughter in marriage in two weeks, there are a lot of broken hearts right now and we covet all your guys prayers!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.