Loopy or Zeiss

Jon,
Thanks for all the info you sent me about it. I think it's all you said it is and love the reticle, esp the FFP.
By the way I got the computer back from the Geek Squad. They put what they could on disks and I ended up loosing some of the pics and vids. No biggy I can always get them from one of my guys. Instead of sending it all too you over the internet I'll try to copy the disks and send them to you if you would like. Just let me know.

Now that my replacement is here, in playing around with it I was reminded to mention for you or anybody else with a big-knob IOR about this little tool:

3-18AllenTool.jpg

The screws on the elevation knob are too deep for most screwdriver-type bits. This thing goes as deep as you want and it sure beats the hell out of using the little allen wrenches. I got it HERE for about $7. I got it on a whim when ordering other stuff from that place and am very glad I did. After using this trying to use the allen wrenches just seems silly.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts