Looking to sell old and build a new custom

TjLu88

I love hunting the open country of montana and having the latest and best gear to do so. all the hype about the 6.5 prc got me to thinking about selling my nosler 26 and doing a custom 6.5 prc build for this years antelope/ mule deer season.

Question for you, I started a thread about lots of customs being for sale. You come in and say you're thinking of getting rid of one custom to build another, it fits right into my question. I was curious why so many custom rifles are for sale on here all the time and got some great responses, obviously you said you'll be replacing it with a different one, so do you just like the journey, build it, get it shooting, sell it? Jist doing it to fund the new build? Just curious since you're new and havent been influenced by all these maniacs around here in your decision making like I have.

Question for you, I started a thread about lots of customs being for sale. You come in and say you're thinking of getting rid of one custom to build another, it fits right into my question. I was curious why so many custom rifles are for sale on here all the time and got some great responses, obviously you said you'll be replacing it with a different one, so do you just like the journey, build it, get it shooting, sell it? Jist doing it to fund the new build? Just curious since you're new and havent been influenced by all these maniacs around here in your decision making like I have.
my nosler 26 I would like to sell is not a custom, its just an over the counter nosler m48 patriot I purchased at cabelas.its the journey of actually assembling the firearm myself, knowing exactly what it is and everything that's there on my shoulder as im out in the field is what im after, not just going to a store handing them cash and getting a gun from off of the shelf.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.