Looking to hunt somewhere out west while on vacation

my82cam

My wife and I have 3 kids, and we are planning a road trip out west or somewhere! We just need to get away and spend some time together without the kids. My wife actually offered to let me go hunt for a couple days while we were out there, she knows how much I love hunting and have always wanted to go out west and hunt. I guess my question is this, what are my options, where can I go hunt for 2 or 3 days and not cost $2500 just to hunt there? I have no idea where to go, we have no plans on what state to go to, we are open to ideas. I have hunted whitetails in TN and IN, I would love to tag an elk or muley but as long as it is fun, I guess it doesn't really matter, although, I would love to get my new custom 300wm bloody! If you have some suggestions or ideas, or you go out west or have some connections, please let me know. I can offer my whitetail deer, turkey or yote hunting spot here in TN for a swap a hunt if you want to come visit Nashville, TN.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.