Looking to buy RCBS RangeMaster scales....

IceSniper

I'm after sugestions for a US store to buy a set of RCBS RangeMaster 750 scales from,perferably one you have experiance with. Most of the sites i've found so far don't ship outside of the US. Those that do, like Cabelas, are way too expensive with postage.

Any input would be a great help because i'm running real low on .308s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif .

BTW if your wondering why i don't just buy them in Australia it's because they cost around $350 here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif .

My bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif .
[ QUOTE ]
Air delivery is 40% of the total order amount or a minimum of $35.00.

[/ QUOTE ]
40% seemed alot when i read through it but it only works out to like $38, which is cool. I'm glad i'm not buying a new Leupold or nightforce from them though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif .

I'm still open to suggestions because cabelas won't ship scales to my address /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif .

Try Sinclair International; they're geared up for int'l without the rip-off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ice

I sent u a email and told u I would buy 1 for u and ship it to u since I work for UPS, and also deliver to the usps every day. I would be able to give the option of the lowest price, and or the quickest. This was with no extra charge (I'm doing it for free all u had to do was pay for scale, and shipping) I guess my suggestion was not what u had in mind. Moe

Moe,
I did get your e-mail and i thought i sent one back, most of the time when i hit "send" in Hotmail it brings up a page of code insted of a web page and sometimes the e-mail sends sometimes it dosen't, It's statring to really get on my nerves /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif .
I REALLY apperciate you offering to go out of your way to help me, But i'm not trusting enough to hand over nearly $200 to someone i don't know. I hope i don't offend you because i'm sure your a great guy and only mean good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif . Again thanks for the offer, man. people like you are few and far between /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .

Brown Dog, I had a look at sinclair, they don't have the rangemaster 750s but thanks for the link, I think i'll end up ordering some other reloading stuff from there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .

Also i got a e-mail back from cabelas but it didn't really explain much....
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Jamie;

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are not able to ship this item out side of the United States. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the details as to why some items are restricted. Some times it is due to size, shipping cost, government restrictions or it could be that the manufacturer has restricted where we can ship his merchandise. I am sorry that I can not be more specific. If there is anything further we can help with, please feel free to contact us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ice

Your thinking to negative about people. If 200.00 bucks is all you lost in your life you would be doing good. U can check my ebay score 100% member mo30284. Also I would like at ask a question about shipping to Australia. I shipped to a guy one time there, and he told me to write on the box in several different places HAPPY BIRTHDAY he said it would keep him from paying some kind of import taxes. Is that true? The offer still stands!! Moe

Moe,
I had a look at your e-bay, very impressive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .
Also the Happy Birthday thing makes sence because IIRC there is no tax on gifts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif .
I'll try and send you another e-mail with my address so you can work out postage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts