• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking to buy 300. win mag

matt_3479

Im looking for a good solid, close to new semi custom or custom 300. win mag. It can be factory if thats all i can get my hands on. open for options. figured id ask first before pulling the trigger on a sendero.

I've got something...

If you want something custom or semi custom, don't get the sendero, because you'll end up replacing everything on it that makes it cost more IMO.

I bought a700 ADL in 300 win mag to do a custom build, but ended up not having enough money. If you're interested in settling for a factory rifle, let me know.

Brand new, still in the box!

i would recommend the remington 5R 300 win mag. they are priced well at about 1,000$ . every one i have shot would shoot just about any load really well.

I decided I'm going get what I want, I'm getting a full custom built. Stiller action, broughton or Krieger barrel, McMillan A3 stock, timney trigger.

I wish I could have the means to "just get what I want." Surgeon action, AICS 2.0, Krieger heavy barrel, jewell trigger... Sounds somewhat similar... Good luck!

I have a Winchester model 70 in .300 WSM for $600 + shipping. It's the Ultimate Shadow model.

I have a remington model 700 police. It has the hs precision stock, jewell trigger, muzzle brake, cerekote finish. It has a Leupold mark 4, 6.5 x 20 x 50mm scope mounted in knight force rings and base. Harris Bi-pod.
The gun has 37 rounds through it. I work out of town and just dont have
time to shoot. Send me your email address and I will send you some pics. Asking 4000.00 for gun and scope.

I got a 300 win rem 700 fully blueprinted cerokoted dark green. Has a pac-nor deep fluted with a break. Hs precision stock adjustable cheek adjustable butt pad. 20 moa rail. About 200 down the pipe. Timney trigger. Sako extractor. Shots 208 amaxs well. Got a 4 in group at 600 yds. That's as far as I have got to shoot it. Its a 1:9 twist. $2000 may take partial trade. Thanks tommy