Looking for your Imput...

Crane

Picture a stainless Borden action with a 30 in. ABS carbon wrapped Rock barrel screwed on and a stainless DE brake all bedded in a Manners MCS-GAT stock. Now pop over to the Larson Tactical web site check out the gallery and help me pick out a camo pattern. I'm having trouble visualizing without the rifle in hand; stock is being bedded as we speak and will sent off for camo very soon. With all of that black and stainless I kinda like the midnight flectarn but I go back and forth with the GAP digital and the Nugent rifle. I've got camo overload! Any and all imput would be greatly appreciated. Might even get the IOR camoflauged to match.

I like a modified Vietnam Tiger Stripe with orange include and I like it to run vertical not horizontal. So, I would select the AMstripe and modify it to have alternating black stripes be orange.

tigerstripes.jpg

P1010010.jpg

Thanks Bob, knew I could count on someone from Alabama for help. Maybe I should have poked fun at Wildcat's new rifle project for a little more response.

Did I miss something, whats the chambering??? Adds to the personality of the rifle and how it should look as a finished project.

By the way, nice rifle BB!!!:D

Kirby Allen(50)

Well Fiftydriver, I would hope you would know since you were suppose to be bedding a rifle with those exact specifications yesterday as per our email! HINT: A highly touted round from an esteemed gunsmith named Kirby Allen, based on an improved ultra mag case that shoots .277 169.5 gr. bullets from Canada very fast that has a near cult following on this board. Hopefully the name "Derek" rings a bell. ☺

I talked to Tom Manners yesterday and told him to expect my stock after the bedding cured so it could be sent to Larson Tactical for the camo process.

I like the Rodesian camo , or the good old stand by GAP camo

Although the new digital camo patters are cool.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.