Looking for Varget ?

Why is it just in high demand or what? Not that long ago I was going to load up some lighter bullets in my .243 and wanted to use varget and couldnt find it anywhere, I found everything else but varget.

Last edited:
Here in Greenville sc we have a small gun shop that seems to have it allways. I asked how the sales are and they said "great".

I just thought someone might be looking . One pound cans have been hit or miss here and seldom matching lots #'s . Now I have an eight pound jug ...
should last a little while.

Mike

I just thought someone might be looking . One pound cans have been hit or miss here and seldom matching lots #'s . Now I have an eight pound jug ...
should last a little while.

Mike
I am hoping the price will come down

I guess this might be a dumb question but why is it so hard to find?

Varget is very a versitile powder, 223, 22-250, 243, 308 all seem to shoot well with some load of Varget. Also, it's small grain size meters wells if you dump charges and it's not temp. sesitive so it's a favorite in many shooting applications.

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.