looking for someone

good morning......

i'm a long time 'yote hunter from Canada, who is planning a holiday in the Yuma/Quartsite area of Arizona. Will be there for about 6/8 weeks in Feb/Mar '12 and wonder if there is anyone out there that hunts 'yotes in the area.

unfortunately, i procrastinated and will not have the necessary paperwork completed to bring a gun down with me, but would really appreciate being able to tag along on one (or several) hunts while down there. i use mouth calls and would also be able to help out while on stands, if that would interest anyone.

i'm 60 years old, and in reasonably good shape for an old geezer. i spent my career in the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, so would like to believe i am trustworthy and very experienced with firearms.......i'm just a guy who would like to be shown the ropes regarding desert 'yote hunting. no need to carry a gun or do any shooting, though i wouldn't turn down the opportunity if it arose.

i should have access to a quad while down there, so if you use one to get outback, that shouldn't be a problem for me.

regards

this is beginning to look like extremely good news..........no one hunts 'yotes in the quartsite/yuma area. when i get my paperwork completed, i'll be able to hunt a virgin area.

regards

I don't know anyone in Yuma. The guys I know are in Tucson and Phoenix.

You can contact Ralph Anderson in Tucson. Ralph's guide service. He'd likely be tickled pink to shoot some coyotes with you.

thank-u for yor reply, Derek M...........i was beginning to think this forum was a lot like most of my calling efforts for 'yotes.......no replies!!!!!

perhaps if i give him a call he'll have some contacts out in the quartsite area. having a place to start is always nice.:rolleyes:

regards

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts