• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for Rolling, or Falling Block Actions

MI.264

Looking for rolling, or falling block actions, any condition. "NOT" complete guns unless you're wanting to donate.
Falling block.jpg
Rolling block action.jpg
dition

Last edited:
Looking for rolling, or falling block actions, any condition. "NOT" complete guns unless you're wanting to donate.View attachment 435658View attachment 435659dition
Tough to reconcile the "donate" term in my mind while viewing a Hagn as one of your sample actions (acknowledging that the cut-away version is of reduced appeal). I've had a long yearning for a functional version but chose to spend toward hunting trips instead.
Are you interested in a new-in-box Miller Falling Block I've had in the safe for over a decade?

Tough to reconcile the "donate" term in my mind while viewing a Hagn as one of your sample actions (acknowledging that the cut-away version is of reduced appeal). I've had a long yearning for a functional version but chose to spend toward hunting trips instead.
Are you interested in a new-in-box Miller Falling Block I've had in the safe for over a decade?
Always a consideration. I wrote the donation piece about people who were offering a complete rifle, stated I'm looking for a receiver so "I" can build a rifle from it.
The cutaway is just a picture along with the other to show the styles of receivers.

Love my falling and rolling blocks! Something special about smacking steel at a half mile with open ladder sights and a 400+ grain projectile you made🥹. I just seen a rolling block action for sale the Other day. I'll see if I can hunt it up.

Always a consideration. I wrote the donation piece about people who were offering a complete rifle, stated I'm looking for a receiver so "I" can build a rifle from it.
The cutaway is just a picture along with the other to show the styles of receivers.
Yes sir, I understand the reference was to complete rifles; just couldn't resist an attempt at sarcastic humor. No offense intended. I do have a real soft spot for the Hagn, though. When I bought the Miller it was partly in hopes of staving off the hankering for a Hagn. Miller was in N Dakota & Frank DeHaas (sp?) wrote about his actions being top notch. Good luck in the endeavor.

Yes sir, I understand the reference was to complete rifles; just couldn't resist an attempt at sarcastic humor. No offense intended. I do have a real soft spot for the Hagn, though. When I bought the Miller it was partly in hopes of staving off the hankering for a Hagn. Miller was in N Dakota & Frank DeHaas (sp?) wrote about his actions being top notch. Good luck in the endeavor.
I love old guns for the biggest part, to me the quality is there more than today from big manufactures. Wood Stocks, not plastic crap. I also like the idea of putting things together and making it unique, like a trap door receiver and turn it into a .22 Creedmoor (If I can, things like that, making a new stock and doing my own checkering pattern. I don't want the same Ole, same Ole.