• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for Rem700 LA bottom metal....

smack

I'm looking for a complete set of matte Remington bdl bottom metal.Box,spring, follower and action screws if possible.

Thanks.

I'll take $50 from the the first one to reply. It originally had a silver finish but was painted matte black, just to let you know.

No email received as of 9-23-2006.2:00 P.M......I leave tomorrow for a week....please call....I want detach.mag...I could mail check today if I had an address....

Just called your house and left a message. Your e-mail is in my sent items folder, don't know why you didn't receive it.

Well....did`nt receive a message....looked at my number listed on previous post....I fat fingered me phone number....it`s..1-815-230-9016....I`m sorry about that...I leave tomorrow at 5:00 a.m....please call again and leave mailing address....Thank You and sorry for my hurried mistake....Bill Larson..

Check your voice mail tomorrow evening if possible. Didn't want to call back late tonight. I'll wait and ship it out later this week so it doesn't get to your house before you return.

1K-30...Just got back...got message...I`m mailing your money monday...Oct.2....Thanks..Bill