looking for reamer

Itsposs

G day Guy's
I am not real knowledgeable on sum things so I ll have to ask here.
I want to know who sells a 7mm/375R reamers and the rest of the kit that goes with it. Before any one say's 7mmLRM and gunwerks I ve sent an email and have had no reply I ve tried on face book and again no reply. I ve also read you can send a barrel and action to Gunwerks and they ll do the job for you. I ve got a better chance of giving birth to a pine apple then getting a B709 through Australian customs and associated costs. Thank you in advance.

G day Guy's
I am not real knowledgeable on sum things so I ll have to ask here.
I want to know who sells a 7mm/375R reamers and the rest of the kit that goes with it. Before any one say's 7mmLRM and gunwerks I ve sent an email and have had no reply I ve tried on face book and again no reply. I ve also read you can send a barrel and action to Gunwerks and they ll do the job for you. I ve got a better chance of giving birth to a pine apple then getting a B709 through Australian customs and associated costs. Thank you in advance.

The people I use/buy reamers are PT&G and Manson. PT@G May have that reamer and Manson will build you what you want.

If you Google, Pacific tool and Gage, or Manson precision reamers you will find them.

Hope this helps

J E CUSTOM

The people I use/buy reamers are PT&G and Manson. PT@G May have that reamer and Manson will build you what you want.

If you Google, Pacific tool and Gage, or Manson precision reamers you will find them.

Hope this helps

J E CUSTOM

Thank you I was able to contact David @ Manson.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.