looking for places to hunt hogs

Discussion in 'Hog Hunting' started by snox801, Sep 22, 2012.

1. snox801

snox801 Well-Known Member

Hey guys looking for a place to do some hog hunting . Have a bachelor party in January and were killing pigs. We have about fifteen guys and would like everyone to be able to kill em. Any suggestions would be great. We are currently looking at Florida but u pay by the hog. That got expensive quick. Please help. Thank you

2. Lunarphase

Lunarphase New Member

Hey new to the forum.

Try calling Bob & Diana at Hog Heaven Ranch in FL. Let them know what you are interested I'm sure they will work with you.

Lunar

3. snox801

Welcome to the forum. Funny you say that we went down to them last year. Just booked the party through Bob yesterday. Great place to hunt. Great people to. We all got several pigs last year. Hope he stocks up before my party, ive got a couple grand to spend this time cant wait.

4. Lunarphase

Lunarphase New Member

Tell them Elvis says hey.
    We've had some fun hunts and great parties there at the Hog Heaven Ranch.
    I took a group of 12 there one year and also took a group of 4 kids there for their first hunt, they all got hogs. I hunt WMA's mostly but if I have a hog roast planned or have a group of hunters that is the place to go.

Have fun
    Lunar

[​IMG]

5. snox801

Are you from Florida.

6. Lunarphase

Lunarphase New Member

Yup, South Florida east coast side, few hour drive from Hog Heaven Ranch.

Have fun on that hunt.
    Lunar

7. snox801

You happen to know of anywhere or anybody who has on to hunt Turkey's. My dad would like to find a place. Doesn't need guide or anything just somewhere to hunt. He just needs the ociola to finish his collection. Any help old be cool. I would be willing to swap Turkey's in Michigan anytime I have way to many. Thanks.

8. Target07

Target07 Member

Know this is an older post but I have hunted at Hog Heaven Ranch as well. It was actually for a bachelor party (not mine). It was a couple of years back if my memory serves me correct...below were the results. Had blast and the food was top notch as well!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Lunarphase

Lunarphase New Member

That place is a riot.
    Here's what the kids did there.
    [​IMG]