looking for pink camo gun stock for daughter

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Sako7STW, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Sako7STW

Sako7STW Well-Known Member

I am trying to find a good pink camo gun stock for my daughters .243 Win in a Rem. Model 700 BDL. Her gun has a beautiful stock that we want to keep looking that way. She is 12 however and would really like to get one that is either youth sized or adjustable LOP. I could really use some help here. If you know of any, please let me know. THANKS!!

2. Sako7STW

TTT

3. Joe King

Joe King Well-Known Member

My daughter wants the same thing for her 7mm-08, pretty well resigned to getting a B@C duramax and painting it.

4. Edd

Edd Well-Known Member

I've seen a couple of nice looking pink camo stocks that were painted by long rifles inc,

5. B23

B23 Well-Known Member

Had my daughter's little Henry .22 done up in Chick-Web. She LOVES it!!!!

Attached Files:

6. Sako7STW

I thought about having it dipped. It is rather spendy. Maybe if I could find a good deal on a thumbhole style stock and just cut it down. I have been looking at the Blackhawk Axiom stocks as they adjust but by the time I buy the stock and have one dipped it pushes it beyond the Christmas budget. Haven't looked for one elsewhere besides Blackhawks site, maybe they are cheaper elsewhere.

7. trondheim

trondheim Active Member

Grs makes riflestocks in pink "camo". Fully adjustable. Check it out at grsriflestocks.com
    And its Norwegian quality:)

8. B23

B23 Well-Known Member

Sako7STW, that stock on my daughters little .22 is not dipped, it was painted.

9. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member