looking for pink camo gun stock for daughter

Sako7STW

I am trying to find a good pink camo gun stock for my daughters .243 Win in a Rem. Model 700 BDL. Her gun has a beautiful stock that we want to keep looking that way. She is 12 however and would really like to get one that is either youth sized or adjustable LOP. I could really use some help here. If you know of any, please let me know. THANKS!!

I've seen a couple of nice looking pink camo stocks that were painted by long rifles inc,

Had my daughter's little Henry .22 done up in Chick-Web. She LOVES it!!!!

Attachments

• chick web.jpg
    chick web.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 112
Had my daughter's little Henry .22 done up in Chick-Web. She LOVES it!!!!

I thought about having it dipped. It is rather spendy. Maybe if I could find a good deal on a thumbhole style stock and just cut it down. I have been looking at the Blackhawk Axiom stocks as they adjust but by the time I buy the stock and have one dipped it pushes it beyond the Christmas budget. Haven't looked for one elsewhere besides Blackhawks site, maybe they are cheaper elsewhere.

Grs makes riflestocks in pink "camo". Fully adjustable. Check it out at grsriflestocks.com
And its Norwegian quality:)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.