Looking for outfitters in WY

mmaher

Taking a Defensive Edge course at the end of Aug and was going to drive down through WY to coyote hunt... cant really find any good outfitters online...most are getting tied up with Elk hunting. Anyone have any suggestions? First /second week in Sept...

then heading to North Texas to hog hunt (another forum, I know) need the same for there... thanks !!

Mike.

Yeah. Will pay. just dont know the area, and needed some help with a "guide" or outfitter that knew how to Coyote hunt, or someone who can take my girlfriend and I out on some land. Tried to contact the Wyoming Fish and Game department, but their website isnt the greatest for contact them with general questions.

Give Sy Gilliland a call at SNS Outfitters in Casper. Don't know if he does coyote or not but I'm sure he know somebody that can help you out. Call him quick though or he's going to be hard to get ahold of. Antelope season is getting close.
(307) 266-4229
[email protected]

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.