Looking for a Smith

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing' started by Hombre0321, May 5, 2009.

1. Hombre0321

Hombre0321 Member

Folks I am looking for a gunsmith to do some work on a project piece I have. I would very much like to support the Smiths on this site. Were can I look to find some names and numbers? Thanks

RS

2. Kevin Cram

Kevin Cram <b>SPONSOR</b>

Hi Hombre0321,

My name is Kevin Cram of Montour County Rifles located in Danville, PA. I'm one of the sponsors here on Long Range Hunting and I would be more than happy to hear about your project and see if I can be of assistance. My web address is located in my signature at the bottom. Hope to talk with you soon.

Kevin

3. Hombre0321

Hombre0321 Member

Kevin, Thank you for your response. Interesting enough today and before your post, I found a link to your web-site and have tried to call a couple of times. I did not know about leaving a message and having you return my call and thought I would just keep calling until a got ahold of someone. Tomorrow I will certainly give you folks a call and this time I will leave some contact information if I am unable to reach you.

Thanks again Kevin and I look forward to doing business with you.

Roland

4. Kevin Cram

Kevin Cram <b>SPONSOR</b>

Hi Roland,

Sorry I missed your call, I do appologize. It's just me in the shop and between the noise of the air compressor and what I'm working on at the time I can't always get to the phone. I will be away tommorrow (Wednesday 5-6-09) but if you call please leave your contact information and I will get back to you Wednesday evening or Thursday. I look forward to talking with you.

5. Hombre0321

Hombre0321 Member

Kevin,

No apology needed not at all!!! I will leave my number for you tomorrow, call at your convenience, and Thanks again.

Roland