looking for a sendero sf ii

matt haggard

i have just joined and i live in tennessee. i have a question and don't want to start no fights but i am goin to ask anyways. i am looking for a remington sendero sf ii in either a 7mm rem mag or a 300 win mag. can't decide so i need some help on the decision!! i will mainley hunt deer but i would like to have a rifle in which i could go out west and hunt anything i want. and i would also like to shoot long range out to 1000 yards just for target.

Both are great cartriges, and both will work well on deer thru elk.

You might want to make your decision based on recoil comfort, or willingness to have a brake on your hunting rifle.

thanks for replying and the recoil dosent bother me at all. i just wan't the better calibur. i have viewed the ballistics charts and really can't make up my mind. both are very similar but of everyone i have talked to is 50% 7mag and 50% 300mag. i just want the better calibur. thanks again!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.