Looking for a Left hand AR

rtv900

I am looking for a new Left Hand AR. I know that Stag Arms makes several models. I want a good rifle for coyote hunting. I am left handed so thats of course why I prefer a left handed model. I would like to get something with an 18 - 20 inch bbl. I am looking for something light weight. Not that AR's are really light weight but I dont want more weight than needed.

I am not really satisfied with Stag Arms. I have friends with Rock River guns and Bushmaster.

Do you guys know of any other mfg of left handed AR's?

I have heard that Stag is not that accurate. I have friends that have Rock River guns and they are really accurate. I have only seen one Stag and I was not that impressed with the way it performed (accuracy). Now maybe he was shooting the wrong weight bullet. Maybe his rings were not mounted properly and so on. I know there is a lot that goes into an accurate rifle. It kind of turned me off to them and I then also heard rumors that they lacked accuracy.

I dont have a lot of info that is solid so I am trying to find out what it true and what is fiction. The one thing I do know is I prefer a left hand gun.

I might have to go with a right hand gun in the end but I would like to avoid it.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.