Looking for a hunting partner.

AJ Peacock

Well all, I just went through a layoff and have decided that I should do some biggame hunting this fall. It's a little late for my normal buddies, so I thought I'd go on here and let you know what I was thinking. Then if someone has the inclination, we could try to setup a fall trip.

The thought was to find someone to split gas/food with. I have all the camping stuff required (14x17 outfitters tent, cots, coolers, stove, trailer etc etc etc)

I'll be driving from Michigan.

There are some leftover Elk tags in Colorado for several units, as well as all the over the counter areas.

I'd be open to other states and other species. I always revert back to Colorado, as I grew up there and it seems we alway revert back to what we are comfortable with.

Feel free to post or PM me if interested.

AJ

ps: Here are some pics from the hunt last year AJPeacock_photos/Elk Hunt 2007 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'd be interested in pairing up or a group outing. Im retired and single so there is no real timetable for me.

Also I have a lot of good gear, but the trouble is that I'm already out west in Idaho so I couldn't split travel costs and such.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.