Looking for a great gunsmith!

bowhunthard88

I am looking to purchase a Harrell's sabot muzzle brake and have it fitted/bored out/installed on a Knight Mountaineer .52cal muzzleloader. I'm looking for someone that can do this in a timely manner with high quality work!

Any suggestions / offers / recommendations?

Thank you!

Do you also need your barrel threaded?

I would email Jim at Pierce Engineering; Jim Nordhof [email protected] . They have done excellent work for me and I have used them on a barrel threading project. Turn around time was only like 10 days and this was right before hunting season.

Hope this helps.

I like Hankins muzzleloading system, but his constant referral to making the most accurate rifles made git a little tiring. Since he said rifles I assumed he meant not just ML but centerfire rifles also, if they are most accurate rifles made it would seem benchrest shooters would be using his guns to win matches, although I have not seen any used.

We all are, or should be, proud of work but best is very difficult adjective to achieve especially in a field like rifle accuracy. I am not saying that anyone but a few gunsmiths can do their magic and build an accurate rifle, heck I build my own F-class guns and they are very accurate at 1,000 yards, too bad my neck no longer allows me to shoot prone.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.