Looking for 25 WSSM ammo

PApa Black

A friend inherited a 25 WSSM, Browning A-Bolt last week and I'm helping him find ammo for it. No luck so fat and he doesn't reload. Any leads on ammo will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Keep in mind when buying ammo and components with these, the necks always seem to need to be annealed. I bought my childhood best friend one of these rifles at a farm sale to replace one he lost when we were kids when his parents divorced. He bought 6 boxes of ammo, the necks will crack just sitting there. I think only one factory loaded round did it but a bunch of the once fired brass split. He called me one day freaking out, afraid the rifle would blow up on him or his son because of faulty ammo. Point is, if you buy brass, go ahead and anneal it again before you load.

He doesn't reload either, but after buying the rifle I started watching on eBay for dies and picked up a Redding 3 die set for like $25, new never opened. Guess no one wants wssm dies😂.

Good points Panhandlin.
Winchester reloading brass for WSSM is a lot better than the disposable factory ammo brass.
And still, it is a good idea to anneal it right away.