• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for 25 cal bullets

Been seeing 110 accubonds and 120 partitions on lgs shelves recently! Hope they start coming more available soon!

Midway has 120 grain partition in bulk factory overruns but have a cannalure now

I have never heard or used Dowdle sports and outdoors!!! They have a phone number to call might be lagit or it might be a scam don't know but they list 110'accubonds 🤷🏻‍♂️

Do not use Dowdle sports. Had bullets ordered that were "in stock", charged me then emailed saying they were no longer in stock. I've spent the last 3 months trying to get my refund

Been seeing 110 accubonds and 120 partitions on lgs shelves recently! Hope they start coming more available soon!
You must live in a unicorn region. I haven't seen 25 Cal anything at a LGS in over two years. Buy it while you can!!

Bought 4 boxes of .257 accubonds about couple months ago and 2 boxes of 7mm 160 grain accubonds also left 2 boxes on the shelf. Also have bought 5-1lbs of retumbo and a bunch of h1000 were I got the .257 accubonds. Bought the 7mm accubonds in Jonesboro, Arkansas while working there. I believe not may people reload in this area! I only know a couple and they only shoot Sierra or hornady Bullets only! Our lgs only sells primers if you buy bullet from them or shells if you buy a gun from them and only 1 pound of powder per day only! Took all week to get 5lbs of retumbo, then sold out.