• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for 222Remington or 222 Remington Magnum

huntaredlab

With all the interest in Long Range on this site, I would ask if any Members are currently thinking they have had their small bores far too long with their current interests in long range.
Interested in a decent 222 Remington or 222 Remington Magnum in the Remington 720 Family, Remington 700 Heavy Barrel. A Sako from the 60's in Heavy Barrel configuration. Perhaps an early Custom not currently in use.
These are not forgotten cartridges in my world. My Grandchildren will be reloading for these cartridges long after I have passed.
Can send pics and pricing to [email protected]
Thanking you in advance for your consideration.

There is a Sako 222 custom on accurateshooter that may or may not interest you. I share your fondness for both of those calibers, especially the .222.

Thank you all for the responses. If all goes as planned, my purchase should be arriving as planned. Best of luck to all my shooting comrades in ARMS.

I have a late 60's Sako HB Varmint in 222 Mag.

What sort of condition are you looking for, and what are you looking to spend?

I am flexible. Depends on condition, optics or not etc. If you are quite proud of the rig and want to impress me with condition or some additional component in particular, send me some pics. [email protected]
Talk to me.